CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ATE SOLUTIONS
At ATE Solutions we pride ourselves in providing an excellent and supportive work environment where everyone can develop, maximise their skills and progress towards their career goals.
Innovation and change is our environment and our people hold the key. We are committed to investment for the future through our training, on-the-job learning and by providing the right tools and resources to ensure everyone feels fulfilled in their work and willing to go that extra mile to deliver our promise.
Our success is driven by our dedicated and motivated employees, who genuinely feel part of the ATE team, collaboratively working towards our company goals.
Are you looking to be part of a team passionate about providing quality products and services then we’d like to hear from you. Send your CV and covering letter to Jannine Smart, Human Resources, email: email@example.com
Test Development Engineers – Permanent
Blisworth, Northampton and Chippenham
The role of Test Development Engineer will require you to engage with our customers, our design and development teams. Responsible for design, development and testing to ensure only the highest product quality. You will also require in-depth skills in both hardware and software and be capable of providing electronic and technical guidance ensuring test solutions are delivered on time and in-line with our customers requirements.
- Formal engineering qualification in electronic engineering/electrical design. Ideally degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, scientific, engineering or other related subject. HNC/D in Electronic Engineering may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Previous and extensive industry-related experience.
- Prior experience of working in a test development role and knowledge of standard instrumentation such as PXI, LXI etc., used in this environment.
- Previous experience and working knowledge in NI software design and using languages/tools such as LabVIEW™, Test Stand, LabVIEW™ CVI, to produce functional test programmes.
- Experience of custom hardware design would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of electronics and test development equipment interfaces, test system architecture and electro-mechanical engineering.
- Currently holds security clearance (or agreeable and eligible to obtain required level of SC)
- Full UK or EU Drivers Licence.
This role requires excellent organisational skills and an ability to work efficiently and effectively on a variety of complex projects. If you have the required skills and experience and would like to join our growing team we’d like to hear from you. Send your CV and a brief covering letter detailing your technical achievements and current remuneration package to: Jannine Smart, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 274189 / 07919 552769 (No Agencies)
Test Development Engineer – Apprentice
Calling New Talent!
Are you looking for that perfect role where you can combine your interest in electronics with studying for an HNC/D in Electronic Engineering and earning a salary?
Well now is the time to consider a career with ATE Solutions where we understand the importance of nurturing new talent in our business.
In return we offer an opportunity to work across a wide range of specialist areas, external and on-the-job training and support from a workplace mentor.
Our Company has an enviable reputation for supplying quality products and service and we’re looking for people who possess the right skills and attitude to match. Do you think you could be committed to our business?
Then contact us today to find out more about our ‘New Talent’ programme by sending your CV and a covering letter with your application telling us about your interest in electronics and why you feel you could make a difference to our business to: Jannine Smart, Human Resources: email@example.com or call 01908 274189 / 07919 552769 (No Agencies)
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER – WHEN PRECISION MATTERS