Flex 30 ATE – A popular combination of Flex 10 and Flex 20 in a compact footprint
A combination of both the Flex 10 and 20 system, the Flex 30 is floor mounted system that maintains a small footprint whilst offering that useful additional space. Generally it is fitted with either the G12 or G12X VPC interface allowing a large number of mixed signal connections to be routed to the test fixture.
A typical system could consist of
- Industrial Rack Mount PC with up to 13 expansion slots
- PXI Chassis up to 18 Slots
- YAV Relay cards mounted in the VPC Interface
- In-Circuit Programming Module or JTAG Controller
- Rack Mount Instruments and Power Supplies
The VPC Interface will take our standard Functional Test Boxes or a Bed of Nails fixtures (CAM or Pneumatically Operated).
Loaded Software can include
- Teststand – Our Main Operating Environment
- Flexstand – Easily Create amazing Operator Interfaces
- Flex Drivers – Simple to use Drivers designed to make programming easy
- Flex Data Analyser – Get all the statistics on your Logged Test Results
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER – WHEN PRECISION MATTERS