Dual bay Flex 40 for larger Generic Test Systems
The Flex 40 is generally suited to the larger Generic Test Systems. A Flex 40 is a dual bay version of the Flex 30 that gives us the ability to fit a wide range of external instrumentation, PXI, custom modules and large fixture interfaces. Generally it is fitted with the VPC G12x Interface but this can be changed to suit the requirement.
A typical system could consist of
- Industrial Rack Mount PC with up to 13 expansion slots
- PXI Chassis up to 18 Slots
- YAV Relay cards mounted in the VPC Interface
- In-Circuit Programming Module or JTAG Controller
- Rack Mount Instruments and Power Supplies
The VPC Interface will take our standard Functional Test Boxes or a Bed of Nails fixtures (CAM or Pneumatically Operated).
Loaded software can include
- Teststand – Our Main Operating Environment
- Flexstand – Easily Create amazing Operator Interfaces
- Flex Drivers – Simple to use Drivers designed to make programming easy
- Flex Data Analyser – Get all the statistics on your Logged Test Results.
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER – WHEN PRECISION MATTERS